- As oneM2M legal entity, TTA is actively developing and implementing oneM2M Technical Specifications and Technical Reports and provides strategic direction to oneM2M since 2012.
Here is 2 minutes video of oneM2M to know everything about oneM2M which is available here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-gXAyYakJE .
- 1st release of oneM2M technical specification, issued in 2015, defined a minimum deployable horizontal common service layer.
- In 2016, oneM2M delivered Release 2 which enabled interworking capabilities with other IoT proximal network technologies, an enhanced security framework, and services for describing and discovering devices and data based on semantic descriptions.
- By the end of 2018, oneM2M issued its Release 3 technical specifications and some of its key features include integration capabilities between oneM2M and 3GPP standards to deliver service quality capabilities at a mobile-industry scale.
- Currently, standardization work is underway on Release 4, which is expected to release within 2022, to address edge computing, enhanced 3GPP interworking, vehicular applications, and semantic interoperability among other topics.
Links to oneM2M specifications