- The standardization on IMT-Advanced was process in ITU-R with the name of Recommendation M.[IMT.RSPEC] during 2018~2011. It was approved by RA-12 as Recommendation ITU-R M.2012.
- IMT Advanced included 3GPP LTE-Advanced and IEEE 802.16m technology. As a member of the 3GPP OP, TTA is participating and cooperating within 3GPP. And TTA is also in cooperation with IEEE 802.16 WG according to the cooperation relationship of standardization. TTA is contributing and participating for the standardization activities on IMT-Advanced.
- TTA proposed two technologies (3GPP LTE-Advanced and WirelessMAN-Advanced) to ITU-R as a candidate IMT-Advanced technology. As a result of evaluation, two technologies were adopted on October 2010. TTA, as the relevant SDO, would like to express the appreciation to ITU-R and the relevant parties for their efforts and cooperation.
- TTA provides information as a proponent and transposing Organization such as the required IPR issue.
TTA IMT-Advanced Standards List
TTA publishes IMT-Advanced standards by transposing the specifications made by 3GPP & IEEE and provides it as a reference for ITU.
- LTE-Advanced (Annex 1 of Rec. ITU-R M.2012)
- WirelessMAN-Advanced (Annex 2 of Rec. ITU-R M.2012)
- TTA IMT-Advanced Standards List (download)